All listings for this product
About this product
- Description.. .so that Satan might t outwit us, for we are t igrant of his devices. [2 Corinthians 2:11] The above scripture is well kwn among most Christians, yet its meaning escapes many within the body of Christ. It has been my observation that in the new millennium, Satan and his minions are indeed outwitting us as most Christians appear to be clueless about Satan's schemes, tricks, and devices. Satan's schemes are designed to lead us into sin and keep us mired there. Moreover, in utilizing his tricks, his intentions are to render us ineffective in our own faith walk as well as in leading others to Christ. In this era of special effects and techlogical advances, Christians may expect Satan's existence or appearance to be a dramatic one, similar to what they have seen in Hollywood films. Some incorrectly perceive Satan or the devil to be in human form wearing a red suit, having horns atop his head, and holding a pitchfork. Others imagine Satan as a yellow-eyed, winged creature with talons as portrayed in end-time prophecy vels. But instead of appearing in a vivid, conspicuous way, the devil manifests inconspicuously and subtly through evil forces and spiritual wickedness, especially in high places. This book describes twenty-one of Satan's schemes, tricks, and devices; however, this list is t, by any means, all-inclusive. The schemes that are listed are ones I identified following months of intense Bible study. Before we explore these schemes, however, a thorough understanding of Satan and his characteristics is required first.
- Author BiographyGwen Richardson is an entrepreneur based in Houston, Texas, and has been twice nominated for an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work. She has a B.S. degree in marketing from Georgetown University and this is her seventh published book.
- Author(s)Gwen Richardson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.