21st Century Jewellery Designers: An Inspired Style by J. Weir-De La Rochefoucauld (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'21st Century Jewellery Designers: An Inspired Style' is a stunning survey of the contemporary jewellery that's being designed and created across the world today. From the great JAR, to James de Givenchy and Nicholas Varney in the West, and Michelle Ong, Wallace Chan and Bhagat in the East, Inspired Style is an exploration into the designers' worlds, helping the reader to discover the jewels that great jewellery artists are creating w. Interviews with each designer featured reveal their inspirations and passions, their favourite materials, designing processes, and how their personalities influence their designs. Designers include: JAR (France); Kaoru Kay Akihara (Japan); Walid Akkad (Leban/France); Lorenz Baumer (France); Bhagat (India); Sevan Bicakci (Turkey); Luz Cami (Spain); Wallace Chan (China); Edmond Chin for Etcetera (China); Lydia Courteille (France); Michele della Valle (Italy/Switzerland); Patrice Fabre (France); James de Givenchy for Taffin (USA); Vincente Gracia (Spain); Hemmerle (Germany); Anna Hu (USA/Taiwan); Michelle Ong for Carnet (China); Suzanne Syz (Switzerland); Nicholas Varney (USA); Stephen Webster (UK); Dickson Yewn for Yewn Heritage (China); Rami Abboud (Leban); Tomasz Docik (UK); LaMouche (China/France); 10 Royale (France).
- Author BiographyA Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem A), Juliet Weir-de La Rochefoucauld began her career at Sotheby's & Co., London. Based in France she writes about jewellery and is working on her next book on the subject. Juliet's Great-grandfather, Thomas Weir, founded the jeweller's Weir & Sons in Dublin in 1869, a company that is still run by members of the family.
- Author(s)J. Weir-De La Rochefoucauld
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note500 Colour
- Weight3683 g
- Width275 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.