All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyLos Angeles, CA: Robert H. Freilich is Visiting Professor at the UCLA School of Law and a partner at the Los Angeles, California law firm of Freilich & Popowitz, LLP. Lees Summit, MO: S. Mark White is recognized as an expert in zoning and subdivision law, form-based zoning and new urbanism, land-use and takings litigation, housing, development of comprehensive growth management plans, and implementation systems.
- Author(s)Robert H. Freilich
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1700 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.