All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the changing business landscape of the 21st century and what it means for organizations. The author presents a new model for how to think about and handle the complex world of business from a managerial and invative perspective with tips and tools for motivating and engaging your organization, clients and customers.
- Author BiographyMATS LINDGREN is Founding Partner and CEO of Kairos Future Group, the leading future strategist in Northern Europe. He is a frequent international speaker on various topics and has spoken in more than 15 countries in Europe, North America and Asia, including the US, UK, Spain, France, China, Japan and India. He is author or co-author of more than a dozen books, including The MeWe Generation (Bookhouse Publishing 2005), Beyond Mobile (Palgrave Macmillan, 2002) and Scenario Planning (Palgrave Macmillan 2009). He holds a Doctoral degree in Business Administration and specializes in strategic management and leadership in turbulent business environments.
- Author(s)Mats Lindgren
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.