All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- Description21st Century Reading was created through a partnership between TED, a nprofit dedicated to spreading ideas through short, powerful talks and National Geographic Learning. 21st Century Reading provides the ideal forum for learners of English to make connections with topics ranging from science to business to global issues. Using TED Talks as the springboard to share ideas, this new four-level reading series shows learners how to understand and respond to ideas and content in English.
- Author BiographyEunice Yeates taught English in Japan for a number of years before turning her attention to educational publishing in 1999. She has written extensively for both English language teachers and learners, with a particular focus on assessment content and exam preparation materials. Mari Vargo is an experienced writer, editor, and educational consultant based in San Francisco. She has written and developed a wide variety of print, online and multimedia products, for primary and secondary school, community college, adult school, and university students. Laurie Blass is a writer and editor specializing in print and digital English Language Teaching materials. She has an M.A. in Linguistics and a TESL certificate from the University of Pittsburgh and has taught ESL in the United States and France. She is the author/co-author of over 40 ELT titles representing a wide range of audiences, from adult education to English for academic purposes.
- Author(s)Eunice Yeates,Laurie Blass,Mari Vargo,Robin Longshaw
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.