All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-First-Century Techlogy for the Construction Industry is a book that reveals the uses of modern techlogy in construction industry. It is vital for anyone who is directly or indirectly involved in construction projects, whether in the practical or educational aspect. More important, it is pertinent for any government that plans to strengthen its budget and alleviate poverty among its people. This book, besides being revealing, informative, and educational, describes procedures that are implementable. Kayesh Techlogies, a Nigerian-based IT firm with partners across the globe, can help you to realize your goals beyond your imagination. Visit them at: www.kayeshtech.com.
- Author(s)Bassey Effanga Asuquo
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.