All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- The GRAMMATICAL PATTERN of each verb & preposition combination.
- A SPECIAL SECTION focusing on the meaning of prepositions.
- A SPECIAL SECTION featuring combinations of prepositions with the verb MADE.
- The USAGE of each combination showing how it is used in everyday English.
- EXAMPLE sentences to see how the idiom is used in context.
- 19 QUIZZES to help you study and remember the verbs and prepositions.
- Author BiographyMy name is Michael DiGiacomo, and I am a native New Yorker. I have been helping language students learn English since the early 1990's. I began my formal language-teaching career in Sendai, Japan in 1994. Since then, I have worked in the ESL field as an instructor, a teacher trainer, an academic director, and a language school director. In 2004, I earned an MBA in Global Management. Now, I am the owner of Happy English, an English tutoring company in New York City. I teach students from all over the world here in New York, and online in their country.
- Author(s)Michael Digiacomo
- PublisherHappy English Books
- Date of Publication09/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHappy English Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.