All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to activities a child can enjoy with their parents or grandparents. From understanding basic woodworking skills to constructing a kite, the reader will also learn about the science and eco side of invention. Activities are broken down into easy steps and technical information comes alive in bite-size facts. Dare-devils can make stilts, a rope ladder, and even a go-cart! Budding adventurers will learn how to put together a survival bag, campfile and fishing net. Aspiring conservationists can build their own bird nesting box and wormery. Outdoor activities have never been such fun, and if it's raining there are plenty of other fun things to do!
- Author BiographyJohn Haslam has been working as an illustrator for most of his professional life. John worked in advertising for 10 years and worked on various projects including TV storyboards, to illustrating for all kinds of accounts from Pritt Stick (the Pritt Stick Man was his invention), to comic pages such as Danger Mouse, Disney and Transformers.Mike Warren is a lifelong maker with a passion for making weird and wonderful things. He's published over 200 DIY projects online and is an author of a number of DIY books. He is an editor at Instructables.com and the Man Crafts contributor at DollarStoreCrafts.com.
- Author(s)Mike Warren
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title23 Things to Do
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Haslam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.