All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt doesn't have to take months or years to make a quilt - these patterns require only 24 hours or less! Invative, time-saving techniques make fast work of cutting and sewing heirloom-quality quilts. Full-color photos illustrate simple instructions for 20 projects, including pinwheel layouts, zig-zag arrangements, patchwork designs, and applique motifs.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than 50 needle arts books, Rita Weiss has taught and lectured in the United States and Europe. The founder and head of Dover's needlework division, she is also Executive Vice President of the American School of Needlework, Chairman of the Craft Yarn Council of America's Crochet Marketing Committee, and former President of the International Quilting Association.
- Author(s)Rita Weiss
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Quilting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.