All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Beverly Hills, fame and wealth can buy everything-except class, grace, and sophistication. In 24 Karat Etiquette, Lisa Gache offers a behind-the-scenes look at Beverly Hills residents' unique social dilemmas through the eyes of an etiquette expert, tasked with transforming her awkward, boorish, and sometimes challenging clients into social virtuosos. From Saudi princesses to Oscar winners, talent agents to intelligence operatives, child actresses, butlers, and football players, Lisa has amassed an astounding roster. In today's techlogical world, Lisa counsels clients on more than table manners. Thanks to the explosion of social media, netiquette is a vital new discipline. If a tweet hits the fan, it doesn't matter if you're a body or a somebody ; repercussions are real. Everyone can learn through the stories Lisa shares about her experiences with her most amusing, clueless, and stubborn clients. The inquiries never cease to amaze her. Features: teaching an Oscar minee how to successfully navigate the red carpet; instructing sixty sorority girls how to use a fork and knife properly; tutoring a child actress requiring formal instruction on interacting with rmal people; and counseling an overnight rags-to-riches success story without a clue how to fit in.
- Author BiographyLisa Gache, founder and CEO of Beverly Hills Manners, is a nationally recognized lifestyle and etiquette expert, often featured on television (The Today Show, Dr. Phil, Anderson Live) and in print (Vanity Fair, USA Today, Los Angeles Times). As one of the leading resources for media and the entertainment community, Lisa teaches practical solutions to diverse social challenges. Lisa's formal training includes certification as a corporate etiquette and international protocol consultant from the Protocol School of Washington. She resides in Beverly Hills, California, with her husband andtwo daughters.
- Author(s)Lisa Gache
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width24 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine147 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.