All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild word power with these 24 ready-to-reproduce, 3-page lessons. Each lesson includes research-based activities that tap students' prior kwledge for greater understanding and give them multiple encounters with new words so they really remember them. Lesson topics include synyms, antonyms, compound words, homophones, root words, prefixes and suffixes, and much more. Watch reading skills soar! For use with Grade 4.
- Author BiographyLinda Ward Beech is a New York City-based writer and editor who has written more than 40 titles for Scholastic Teaching Resources.
- Author(s)Linda Beech
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Resources
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight200 g
- Width206 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.