Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWith each new techlogical advance, porgraphy has both proliferated and degraded in its quality. Today, porn is everywhere, but where is it art. A History of Erotic Freedom surveys 25,000 years of porgraphy arguing that a society's vibrancy and success are related to its permissiveness in sexual matters. Decrying that the consumption of contemporary ubiquitous porgraphy is still widely considered shameful, author Alan Moore calls for a new and more artistic porgraphy that could be openly discussed and would have a beneficial impact on society.
- Author BiographyAlan Moore lives in Northampton, England and is most famous for his influential work in comics, including the acclaimed comic books Watchmen, V for Vendetta and From Hell. In 2006 Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie released Lost Girls, an illustrated series of erotic art exploring the possible sexual meanings in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. He is presently at work on his new novel, Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Alan Moore
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note80 full-colour illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.