Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionJames Scala presents simple, natural ways to control this debilitating disorder, which affects 10 to 20 percent of all adults in America. The book covers vitamins, herbs, supplements, and visualization and relaxation techniques and shows how exercise and a balanced diet can lead to a cessation of symptoms.
- Author BiographyJames Scala, Ph.D., is a certified nutrition specialist who supervised nutrition programs for the Voyager crew, the U.S. Olympic Ski Team, and three expeditions to Mount Everest.
- Author(s)James Scala
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series Title25 Natural Ways Series
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.