All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of quick, flexible, informal assessments helps teachers take a snapshot of student learning--at any time during a lesson or unit of study, in any curriculum area. Students' responses give teachers a clear picture of what students kw and what they need help with, what material to reteach or extend, and how to pace instruction. Designed to engage a range of learning styles and skills, the assessments come with an easy step-by-step plan, grade-level modifications, tiering tips, and student samples. Also includes 17 ready-to-print assessment forms on a CD. For use with Grades 3-8.
- Author BiographyJudith Dodge, an expert on differentiating instruction, is a frequently sought-after presenter and staff developer for school districts, colleges, and professional organizations. She is the author of The Study Skills Handbook and Differentiation in Action, both published by Scholastic.
- Author(s)Judith Dodge
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.