All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of quick, flexible, informal assessments helps teachers take a snapshot of student learning--at any time during a lesson or unit of study, in any curriculum area. Students' responses give teachers a clear picture of what students kw and what they need help with, what material to reteach or extend, and how to pace instruction. Designed to engage a range of learning styles and skills, the assessments come with an easy step-by-step plan, grade-level modifications, tiering tips, and student samples! For use with Grades 3-8.
- Author BiographyJudith Dodge, an expert on differentiating instruction, is a frequently sought-after presenter and staff developer for school districts, colleges, and professional organizations. She is the author of The Study Skills Handbook and Differentiation in Action, both published by Scholastic.
- Author(s)Judith Dodge
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.