All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionYour wife is a reflection of your love for her. - Do you wish she were more joyful and affectionate? - Do you want her to show appreciation for all you do? - Do you hunger for her admiration and respect? - Are you wishing you could have more fun together? - Would you like for your wife to stop nagging? Then treat her the way you'd like to be treated. WARNING: Reading this book may alter the way you look at your wife, your family, and life in general. Read at your own risk. Side effects from implementing the principles set forth in these pages may include a stronger marriage, a happier home, a more satisfying sex life, improved communication skills, a deeper love for your spouse, and greater respect from her in return.
- Author BiographyDr. Doug Flanders lives with his family in Tyler, Texas, where he serves as Chief of Staff for one of the largest medical centers in the region. In his book, 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife, he shares tried-and-true principles that have contributed to the happiness and success of the marriage he and his wife have enjoyed since the summer of 1987.
- Author(s)Doug Flanders MD
- PublisherPrescott Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrescott Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.