All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that beans, lentils and tofu are good for you, but did you also kw that you can enjoy healthy, gourmet food using these ingredients? You absolutely can and this tantalizing collection of recipes compiled by bestselling author and editor Judith Finlayson proves it. These varied and globally-influenced recipes will give you a whole new perspective on the humble legume. Bean recipes range from elegantly continental dishes to authentic meals that take you back to the days of the Wild West. Discover new ways with lentils, which are a staple of Middle Eastern and Indian cooking. And tofu? Sure, it's t much on its own but paired together with the other ingredients found in these recipes, it becomes something magical. In a single collection, you can enjoy 250 of the best recipes created by the bestselling authors of Robert Rose along with nutrition information, preparation tips and serving suggestions. These recipes will t only appeal to vegetarians and vegans but to the ever growing number of people who simply wish to eat less animal protein in favour of healthy alternatives. It always means longer having to prepare several different meals for one family - everyone, regardless of their leanings, can enjoy this delicious and incredibly satisfying food.
- Author BiographyJudith Finlayson is a bestselling cookbook author and journalist whose slow cooker books have sold over 750,000 copies.
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Note32 pages colour photos
- Weight603 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJudith Finlayson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.