All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNot just an update! Following in the footsteps of the newly released Volume 1, Volume 2 offers 250 more characters in the extremely useful learning format that learners and teachers alike continue to praise. Volume 2 offers: approximately 50 per cent brand new material, with the other 50 per cent also completely revised from the 1st edition. New design, and new illustrations; the pages look clear, modern, and inviting, and help learners to focus on the important aspects of each character. It w includes all the bells and whistles that learners, and teachers, really want: tips for mastery throughout; special exercises in AP-exam format; progressive review sections; and several indexes.
- Author BiographyDarell Tibbles is the World Languages Coordinator and on the Mandarin Chinese language faculty at Vistamar School in El Segundo, California. For the last decade he has been a committed World Language teacher in both international and domestic settings. After studying Chinese Language and Literature at both Stanford University and the University of Michigan, he has focused on teaching Mandarin Chinese language in secondary schools across the United States. Philip Yungkin Lee is an applied linguist with 30 years of practical experience in teaching Chinese to foreign learners. Now retired from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, he is the author of the Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, the Pocket Cantonese Dictionary, Essential Mandarin Chinese Phrase Book, Essential Cantonese Phrase Book, and the four volumes of Chinese in a Flash, from Tuttle Publishing and Periplus Editions.
- Author(s)Darell Tibbles,Philip Yungkin Lee
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note250 Stroke Order Diagrams, 30 Black and White Line Drawings
- Weight1157 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.