Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a troubleshooting book filled with tips and handy advice for the beginner and intermediate potter. The information is arranged in easy-to-follow, step-by-step sections which are illustrated with line drawings and photographs. The subjects include: clays, tools and equipment, making techniques, designing shapes and surface decoration. The text is very accessible and the layout easy to navigate. The result is a book that should be a must for the reference shelves of all beginning and intermediate potters.
- Author BiographyJacqui Atkin is a professional potter who teaches at various art colleges. She also runs private courses from her home in Shropshire. She has previously written our Pottery Basics book.
- Author(s)Jacqui Atkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note450, full colour throughout
- Weight515 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.