Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- Description26 Ways To Screw-Up in Business and How Not To is a humorous, yet serious, business book. During a span of 50 years, the author discovered that there are 26 business commandments that you should never violate and if you do, it's at your own risk. For example, Commandment # 4: Thou Shall Not Fish For Tunas in a Lake (never put probability before profitability). Commandment #8: Thou Shall Not Sell Texaco-Milk (problem with line-extensions). Commandment #18: Thou Shall Not Look Through a Keyhole With a Glass Eye (test, t guess). For nearly five decades Bill Fawcett has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and small-business owners. He is convinced that 96% of business mistakes are a result of breaking one or more of the 26 commandants set forth in this guide-to-success. This book is t about managing people; it's about managing oneself. The number one determinant of your success is you! You're the quarterback who gets all the glory when you win and all the blame when you lose. What if you could reduce the number of turvers and interceptions? Wouldn't you want to kw what mistakes you must avoid? Of course you would! This guide-to-success t only identifies what you must avoid; it offers prescriptions for doing it right.
- Author(s)William F Fawcett
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.