All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to our kitchen. We want to share our experience and that of our parents with you. In 27 Pizza Easy Recipes is explained how to make Italian Pizza in an easy and understandable way for all kind of people. This book is part of a series called Easy Pasta & Easy Pizza Italian Recipes. All recipes included in this book have been carefully selected from an exclusive library which include several titles about Cooking, Food, and other important subjects, and adapted and presented to You in a format suitable for EVERY type of tablet in the market, such as E-Reader, Kindle Basic, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPad and many more. We all kw how useful these devices are today, and if you still havent done it, we advise you to upload our recipes and have them always handy in your kitchen. And all our books are available in paper too. This book includes some recipes from famous restaurants. Here there is a summary of the table of contents and we also invite you to see the preview available in Kindle Store: TUNA AND ARUGULA PIZZA CALZONE WITH SEEDS VEGETABLE PIZZA PUTTANESCA PIZZA ARUGULA AND SERRANO HAM PIZZA CHICKEN PIZZA SARDINE PIZZA BAGUETE BANANA AND HAM PIZZA SMOKED SALMON PIZZA HAM AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA MINI PIZZAS FUGAZZA (ONION PIZZA) NEAPOLITAN PIZZA WITH GREEN BEANS SEAFOOD PIZZA NEAPOLITAN PIZZA WITH PARMESAN AND BASIL PINEAPPLE PIZZA PEPPERONI PIZZA CHICKEN STUFFED PIZZA CARBONARA PIZZA PEPPERONI AND PEPPERS PIZZA BARBECUE PIZZA GARDEN PIZZA 3 FLAVOURS PIZZA FOUR CHEESES PIZZA SPINACH PIZZA MOZZARELLA PIZZA TOP 7 PRO TIPS FOR BAKING THE PERFECT PIZZA SPECIAL: GRANDMAS RECIPES Don't wait anymore, download today this book and making pasta & pizza will be very easy and entertaining for you. Enjoy our recipes...
- Author BiographyLeonardo Manzo started cooking at a very young age, influenced by his parents from whom he learnt countless recipes and easy to use tips. The kitchen is, in his native Argentina, the most important place in the house. His books include classic recipes from different regions of the world. He currently lives in Almeria, a small town in southern Spain, where he combines his work as an architect, writer, designer and his passion for home cooking.
- Author(s)Karina Di Geronimo,Leonardo Manzo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byEasy Recipes International
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.79New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.