All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.35Free postage
- AU $25.48Free postage
About this product
- Description28 Business Thinkers Who Changed the World is a guide to the people who have fundamentally reshaped their industries and the way we do business today. Some of these game changers are great intellectuals while others are 'gut instinct' types; some are motivated by desire to change the world, while others are driven by money and power. Bursting with energy and wit, Rhymer Rigby profiles the top business brains of our time to show you the humans behind the headlines and how they changed the global business landscape. From Oprah to Mark Zuckerberg, Peter Drucker to Steve Jobs, find out how they made it, the risks they took and the legacies they leave behind.
- Author BiographyRhymer Rigby is a journalist based in the United Kingdom. He writes a weekly slot for the Financial Times and has contributed to publications ranging from The Sunday Telegraph and Management Today to GQ and Conde Nast Traveller. Before going freelance he was a features editor for Business 2.0 and a section editor for Management Today.
- Author(s)Rhymer Rigby
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.