All listings for this product
About this product
- Description28 Days to a New You is a spiritual self-discovery book pertaining to all aspects of mind, body and Spirit. There is a belief that it takes 21 days to change a habit. This is an average assessment as some individuals may take longer to modify what they wish to change; whereas some people can do so very quickly. Learning to love myself for who I am and embracing all of my experiences has been the catalyst for transformation in my own life. Embarking on a spiritual journey has offered me the fortitude necessary to believe that anything is possible and to achieve it as well. As an Intuitive Medium, Reiki Master and Spiritual Teacher, my personal mission is to assist others on their own journey into consciousness while encouraging them to live an authentic life through awareness and empowerment. Coming from a place of respect, truth, integrity and love, I hor your free will and recognize that you are co-creating your reality with the Universe. My intention is to bring understanding, help you to heal from the past and realize your full potential. I invite you to begin your life in a new way and tap into your inner power as you explore who you really are. Refrain from simply existing and elect to live your life fully without regret. It is time to let go of the past, live in the present and look to the future for it is this attitude that will transform you.
- Author BiographyIntuitive Medium, Reiki Master and Spiritual Teacher Shelly Wilson would love to assist you on your spiritual journey. With respect, truth, integrity and love, Shelly honors your free will and recognizes that you are co-creating your reality with the Universe. She offers private readings, intuitive coaching, Reiki sessions, and teaches workshops. Shelly's book, 28 Days to a New YOU, is now available. Her courses, Stop Existing and Start Living! and Opening Your Heart to Love are available through the DailyOM. Shelly has a BS in Business with a minor in Psychology.
- Author(s)Shelly Wilson
- PublisherBluebird House Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBluebird House Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lloyd Matthew Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.