All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis Advanced Course from the 28 SAT Math Lessons series gives you all of Dr. Steve Warner's unique tips, tricks and tactics that he has developed over the last 14 years to get his strongest students from a 600 to an 800 in SAT math. Dr. Warner has used his Ph.D. in mathematics to create the ultimate system for generating huge score increases in SAT math with only 20 minutes of preparation each day. The material in this book consists of Dr. Warner's exclusive strategies that students usually pay $375 per meeting to access during private tutoring sessions. The unique techniques Dr. Warner teaches, w available in his Get 800 collection of books, are the most effective ever published and cant be found in any other SAT prep book! Be careful! Some of Dr. Warner's students have shown such significant score increases that the College Board has accused them of cheating with evidence besides their score increase from one SAT to the next. If you feel that this may happen to you after using one of Dr. Warner's books please contact him before taking your next SAT and he will tell you how to protect yourself. Beware of other books on the market that claim to be as good as Dr. Warner's. No book can be as effective as this one unless it targets students in a specific score range. Other tutors and authors, while very intelligent, often make a mistake by teaching every student how to solve problems in the same way. They do t understand the philosophy of the test and do t always kw how to translate their own genius into points which would fit a specific student's needs depending on his/her math level. The 28 SAT Math Lessons three book series is perfect for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons: 1. Each of the 3 books in the series (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) targets students within a specific score range. The targeted nature of these books allows you to choose a course that is a perfect fit for you. This means that you will t waste any time practicing problems that you do t need help with. The Advanced Course is perfect if you are currently scoring 600 or higher on College Board practice tests and are aiming for a perfect 800. 2. Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT math prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other books teach general mathematical kwledge, Dr. Warner's strategies are designed to exploit the test's weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly without any messy algebraic computations 3. The lessons will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were t before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is eugh to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even attempt one math problem 4. There are over 300 SAT math problems to practice with, most of which are Level 4 and 5. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them. 5. The course is designed to ensure that students are preparing in the most efficient way possible just by reading the book from cover to cover. No choices ever have to be made. The author has ensured that good preparation happens automatically with effort on the reader's part.
- Author BiographyDr. Steve Warner is a mathematician and test prep expert who has been tutoring students in mathematics for standardized tests since 1999. During this time Dr. Warner has used the feedback from thousands of students to develop a unique system that can be used by anyone to drastically improve his or her math score in a very short period of time. In 2012, Dr. Warner founded GET 800 whose goal it is to provide inexpensive SAT math preparation for students who cannot afford to pay $375 per session for one on one tutoring from a test prep expert. GET 800 offers 6 SAT math prep books, and a free 12 part email course that is customized for each student based on their PSAT/SAT math score. Dr. Warner works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and over video conferencing and he offers free materials in the form of his blog, his YouTube channel, and his Facebook page where provides test prep advice and answers student questions.
- Author(s)Steve D Warner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.