All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have Asperger's Syndrome or do you love someone with Asperger's Syndrome? Have you felt as if a successful life is out of reach for those with Asperger's Syndrome? The good news is t only can a person with Asperger's Syndrome survive, but actually live the most teworthy and fulfilling life. This book shows you exactly how. 42 pages.
- Author BiographyAs an Aspie himself, Andrew Bushard offers an insider perspective that enables him to inspire and empower those on the Autism spectrum. Furthermore, from 2004-2006 he worked as a special education paraprofessional at an elementary school where he learned to inspire and empower Autistic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Bushard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.