All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of selected papers, posters and lectures presented at the 29th meeting of the European Strabismological Association in Izmir, Turkey, June 2004, outlining the latest developments in the fields of eye surgery, vision screening, ophthalmology and related disciplines. The highlight of this meeting was the special lecture given by Gunter von Noorden, History of Strabismology , included here in full. The meeting also covered a number of important problems associated with strabismology, including ambyopia, botulinum toxin, Brown's syndrome and congenital fibrosis syndrome. In addition, new methods and techniques are outlined, giving a complete overview of the hot topics in strabismology for strabismologists, pediatric opthalmologists and orthoptists.
- Author BiographyDr de Faber has been working since 1991as a strabologist and pediatric ophthalmologist since at the Rotterdam Eye Hospital. He has served as Executive Board member for ESA and ISA and is editor for both organizations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2005
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJan-Tjeerd De Faber
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.