2D IOS & Tvos Games by Tutorials : Updated for Swift 2.2: Beginning 2D IOS and Tvos Game Development with Swift 2 by Michael Briscoe, Mike Berg, Raywenderlich Com Team (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.49+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $128.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionLearn How to Make 2D iOS and tvOS Games! Updated for Xcode 7.3 and Swift 2.2. Learn how to make iOS and tvOS games in Swift, using Apple's built-in 2D game framework: Sprite Kit. Through a series of mini-games and challenges, you will go from beginner to advanced and learn everything you need to make your own game! [Screenshots of 6 games: Zombie Conga, Cat Nap, Drop Charge, Di Defense, Delve, and Circuit Racer] By the time you're finished reading this book, you will have made 5 complete mini-games, from an action game to a puzzle game to a tower defense game! Topics Covered in 2D iOS & tvOS Games by Tutorials Sprites: Get started quickly and get your images onto your screen. Manual Movement: Move sprites manually with a crash course on 2D math. Actions: Learn how to move sprites the easy way using Sprite Kit actions. Scenes and Transitions: Make multiple screens in your app and move between them. Camera: Use Sprite Kit's built-in camera to control your view. Labels: Learn how to display text for lives, score and more in your game. tvOS: Learn how to port your game to the Apple TV and work with the remote. Physics: Add realistic physics behavior into your games. Beyond Sprites: Add video des, core image filters, and custom shapes. State Machines: Learn about GameplayKit's state machine support in iOS 9. Particle Systems: Add explosions, star fields, and other special effects. Adding Juice Take your game from good to great by polishing it until it shines. Entity-Component System: Use GameplayKit's new architecture for max reusability. Pathfinding: Make your characters move using GameplayKit's new pathfinding support. Tile Maps: Make games that use tile maps. And much more, including: Randomization, procedural levels, game controllers, and 5 downloadable chapters!
- Author BiographyThe Tutorial Team is a group of app developers and authors who write tutorials at the popular website raywenderlich.com. We take pride in making sure each tutorial we write holds to the highest standards of quality. We want our tutorials to be well written, easy to follow, and fun. If you've enjoyed the tutorials we've written in the past, you're in for a treat. The tutorials we've written for this book are some of our best yet - and this book contains detailed technical knowledge you simply won't be able to find anywhere else.
- Author(s)Michael Briscoe,Mike Berg,Raywenderlich Com Team
- PublisherRazeware LLC
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRazeware LLC
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1175 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.