All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday meals made easy: 330 fuss-free recipes using just four ingredients or less, all shown in over 350 colour photographs. With just a few basic items from the storecupboard and four or less ingredients for each recipe, you can make more than 330 delicious dishes, from firm family favourites to more exotic temptations. This title includes breakfasts, appetizers, soups, pasta, rice, main courses, salads, vegetable and side dishes, preserves and pickles. It features a host of cuisines from around the world including African, American, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Portuguese and Mexican. Choose from Cinnamon Toast, Eggs Benedict, Dressed Crab with Asparagus, Tandoori Chicken, Rosemary-Scented Lamb, Warm Chocolate Zabaglione and Orange and Pecan Scones. At-a-glance nutritional tes provide a clear breakdown of calorific values as well as fat, fibre and cholesterol content of each recipe. From a relaxed weekend brunch or speedy supper to a more elaborate dinner for entertaining friends, there's a tasty recipe to suit all occasions. The recipes may be simple, but they don't compromise on quality, and this instructive cookbook shows you how to get the maximum flavour out of the few ingredients that you need to buy. It also advises you on how to benefit from the many excellent ready-made products available on the market, such as pastry, stock or curry paste. With these handy time-saving ingredients, you can create lavish home-cooked meals with a minimum fuss. With today's hectic lifestyles, few of us have time to spend hours in the supermarket or kitchen, but with this versatile family cookbook you will amaze yourself and friends at how quickly and easily you are able to prepare fresh, tasty food.
- Author BiographyJenny White has a classical background in cooking and trained at the Tante Marie School. She worked as Deputy Cookery Editor for both BBC Vegetarian Good Food and Prima and is now a regular contributor to many other magazines, including Woman & Home, Best, House Beautiful, You, Men's Fitness and Ready Steady Cook. Jenny is also a food stylist and has worked on many cookbooks by highly-esteemed authors.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 300 colour photographs
- Weight839 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJenny White
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.