All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a spectacular 3-D tour through the world s oceans and discover the vast diversity of shark species that live in each habitat. This unique book includes five incredible pop-ups with transparent layers and colorful illustrations that show all types of sharks in their natural surroundings. Packed with engrossing facts and dazzling pop-ups, 3-D Explorer: Sharks offers an invative learning opportunity for children who are interested in discovering more about these fascinating creatures of the deep.
- Author BiographyMichael Bright is a writer and wildlife filmmaker. He has been an award-winning producer with the BBC Natural History Unit in Bristol, England, and has written nearly 80 books, over half for children. He lives in Bristol, U.K.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherSilver Dolphin Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title3D Explorers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Dolphin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width211 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPop-up book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.