All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy using fresh grocery store convenience items like prechopped vegetables, bagged prewashed greens, rotisserie chicken, pizza dough, fresh pasta, peeled cooked shrimp, and refrigerator and freezer-aisle staples and streamlined techniques that save you steps without sacrificing flavor or sabotaging your healthy-eating intentions. Each menu comes with suggestions for simple-to-prepare sides to round out the meal and an easy to follow 1-2-3 game plan to ensure you get everything on the table at once. A helpful grocery store guide show readers how to stock their kitchens with time-saving products-sauces for simmering, spice blends for adding flavor to roasts and sautes, and double-duty bottled vinaigrettes for dressing salads and marinating meats in minutes. Simple Swaps offer easy substitutions you can make to vary the recipe to suit your family's tastes or what you may have on hand. From mouthwatering main dishes to light and refreshing salads and sides, getting meals on the table is as simple as 1-2-3 for today's busy cooks.
- Author BiographyAt 25 years, Cooking Light is the nation's leading epicurean magazine brand with the largest audience and most epicurean editorial. Cooking Light is the only epicurean brand positioned at the intersection of great-tasting food and healthfulness, serving an important and growing consumer need. The brand delivers innovative recipes, nutrition advice, and resources to live a healthful lifestyle via its magazine, Web site, and portfolio of cookbooks; across all tablets; through the highly-acclaimed Cooking Light Quick and Healthy Menu Maker app; and on social media platforms including, Facebook (Facebook.com/CookingLight), Twitter (@Cooking_Light), Pinterest (Pinterest.com/CookingLight) and Instagram. Cooking Light is part of the Time Inc. Lifestyle Group, a division of Time Inc., the largest magazine media company in the U.S.
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCooking Light
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock, AR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight635 g
- Width193 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRachel Quinlivan West
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.