All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionComedy, tragedy, and history are masterfully represented in this anthology of Shakespeare's works. Features A Midsummer Night's Dream, a celebration of the imaginative powers of love; Romeo and Juliet, a gripping and passionate romantic drama; and Richard III, a portrait of a villain who seduces, betrays, and murders his way to the throne. Includes informative foottes.
- Author BiographyHe was not of an age, but for all time, declared Ben Jonson of his contemporary, William Shakespeare (1564 1616). Jonson's praise is especially prescient, since at the turn of the 17th century Shakespeare was but one of many popular London playwrights and none of his dramas were printed in his lifetime. The reason so many of his works survive is because two of his actor friends, with the assistance of Jonson, assembled and published the First Folio edition of 1623.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.