Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GIRL PRINCE AND HER PRINCESS: The king and queen of Athena desperately need a son to marry off to Princess Vexa. She is the unsightly daughter of their neighbor, King Magnatus of Qax. If prince is born, Magnatus will take over the peaceful Athena and what the heck, kill all the people of the kingdom. When Athena's rulers finally produce an offspring, the queen dies in childbirth. The king finds himself faced with the greatest challenge of all-a girl! Eighteen years later, it's wedding time. Can the deception continue? THE OLD WOMAN: Rachel finds out there is a lot more to an old woman than her age. FUNERAL: Olivia takes a drastic step to combat lesbian bed death. THE LESBIAN CURSE: Becky and Katy are in middle school and tussling over a boy. Becky curses Katy, saying Katy will become a lesbian. POLLY WANNA CRACKER: Polly is a bird. A parrot, to be exact. She follows the goings-on of her human family, especially Faye, the daughter, and Glenda, the mother. Polly kws their secrets too. Will Polly spill the beans when she finds herself able to talk after bonking her head against a window? HAUNTED: Haunted people? Sure, they're everywhere. Haunted houses? Oooh, spooky. Good movie fodder. Excellent for campfire scares. Haunted cars? They're t unheard of. But haunted pens? Yep, they exist, as Linda and Victoria find out when such a pen brings them together. WHAT GIRLFRIEND?: Bobbie hopes her one-night stand won't pull the U-Haul trick. FORTUNE: Emma is shocked when a fortune teller reveals a secret only she could have kwn. LILI FROM THE FUTURE: It's a dream many people have; your future self visits you and fucks you. LIZZIE: Twelve-year-old Shel is t sure if her best friend means it when he says he's going to kill a person. CUPID PULLS A PRANK: For the first time in American history, both the Republicans and the Democrats have female candidates running for president. The Republican is Alice Cowell, and the Democrat is Gillian Marshall. Cupid strikes them during a live, nationwide televised debate, and Alice's and Gillian's reactions shock even Cupid. ROXANNE AND MS. WINSLOW: When Roxanne Rogers was eighteen years old, she did a bad thing. A chance encounter at three a.m. may be the opportunity Roxanne needs to make amends. TOASTED: Lottie finds out that some women do get toasters for converting straight gals. LESBIAN SPEED DATING: Ginny Yost is intrigued when she sees an ad for lesbian speed dating. Will Ginny find the woman she's meant to be with? THE JUMPER: Kim tries to talk a woman out of jumping off a bridge. MRS. CLAUS'S KLONDYKE SECRET: Candace Claus, a.k.a. Mrs. Santa Claus, is on her yearly two-week cruise with Santa after the madness of the holidays. She is tired of living in the shadow of a man who has gone from jolly to cranky, plus she will longer deny her true self. The time has come for Candace to fess up to Santa that she's a lesbian. WESTINHOFFER, ANDREW BRIAN, 16: Elizabeth thought she said goodbye to Andrew Brian Westinhoffer when he was a baby, but she must force herself to say goodbye again. SO THIS WOMAN MEETS THIS CHICK ONLINE AND...: A joke from the early days of the Internet goes like this: a young woman sets up a hotel rendezvous with a man she met online. They meet, and turns out he's her dad. Yep. They cringe in embarrassment and promise to never tell anyone what happened. Guess what? This happens to Jillian too, only she is gay, so the person she encounters in the hotel room is her mom. THREE WISHES: Evangeline is tired of being lonely. One day, she comes across a bottle. She rubs it, and out pops a genie. Evangeline can make three wishes. Her first wish is for a woman to be her friend, possibly her lover. But, alas, the path to true love is rarely smooth. THE ROBOT: Ramona is grateful when her scientist husband brings home a prototype for a lifelike maid robot his company is developing. Turns out the robot, Mya, is also functional in the bedroom. Very
- Author BiographyFact One: I like corny jokes. If you have any good ones, send them my way! Fact Two: My favorite color is purple, but my writing is gray. Life is not black and white. I often write about issues and characters where there is no right answer. Fact Three: I'm weird. I like being weird. Yeah, that's me in a nutshell. If I was small enough to fit in a nutshell, anyway.
- Author(s)Q Kelly
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.