About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 35 bedtime stories that sensitively address many of the simple daily challenges and excitements that children face. Parents and children will welcome these soothing stories that encourage sweet dreams and peaceful nights. It is quick to read but thoughtfully written, to help put each day's events, whether good or bad, gently to rest. Each story is illustrated with specially commissioned artworks that are a delight to share. It is a delightful collection of original stories devised especially for young children at bedtime. Sensitively written, with themes and characters young children will welcome and relate to, each story carefully covers the ordinary events of the day, at home or at school, helping parents and children to talk them through. Stories include Twitchety Toes , The Perfect Bed , The Wobbly Tooth , Monster Magic , New Friends , Moon Music , Friendly Fish , Birthday Boy , and many more. Designed to take 3 minutes to read aloud, it is easy to tailor a child's bedtime routine around these beautifully illustrated tales.
- Author BiographyNicola Baxter has written and developed over 300 children's titles for international publishers, and loves the way that words and pictures work togethers. Pauline Siewart is a renowned artist who has illustrated many popular children's books.
- Author(s)Nicola Baxter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Siewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.