About this product
- DescriptionWho will hold the winning hand? Sherlock meets Ocean's Eleven in this wickedly funny, action-packed crime caper. Darkus Knightley is used to expecting the unexpected. An extraordinary solver of crimes, with immense powers of deduction, and regularly found bedecked in tweed, Darkus is anything but the average 13-year-old. But he is the person to call when strange goings-on are afoot! Despite trying to leave his detective ways behind to lead a rmal teenage life, when his father's loyal housekeeper, Bogna, goes missing, Darkus must return to the family fold and follow the clues to America and the bright lights of Las Vegas. Alongside his father, Alan, and stepsister, Tilly, Darkus must once again face the deadly criminal organisation, the Combination - and this time, all bets are off. With danger at every turn, Knightley and Son will need an ace or two up their sleeves in order to win this game. Will the odds be in our detective duo's favour? Or will this be the Knightleys' final roll of the dice? Perfect for fans of Sherlock, this thrilling crime adventure will keep you on the edge of your seats. www.knightleyandson.com
- Author BiographyRohan Gavin attended Exeter College, Oxford and the American Film Institute in Los Angeles, where he worked as a screenwriter. After developing a passion for hard-boiled detective fiction and outlandish conspiracy theories, he returned to London to write the Knightley & Son series. His ambition is to start a father-son detective agency, if his son will allow it.
- Author(s)Rohan Gavin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKnightley and Son
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight209 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.