All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Exercise for the Serious Strength Builder If you are seeking a way to build your strength and get a large, defined upper back and arms in the process, then look further. Grant Michaels's chin-up workout book has all of your answers. He understands the importance of the chin-up in any workout routine. If you have been searching for a way to begin resistance training, then this step by step guide is definitely what you want. This one exercise provides proven results for those seeking a perfect physique. The problem is that far too often people will give up on chin-ups because of their difficulty. This book seeks to correct that problem with a basic break down that will help you build up to the ultimate goal and move beyond it. Can This Book Really Get Me to 30 Chin-Ups? Chin-ups are definitely t one of the easier exercises, and if you go into it blind, it can quickly become discouraging. This is what Michaels shows you how to overcome with his book. Instead of demanding 30 chin-ups out of you on the first day, he breaks the process up into three steps. This version of chin-up training will first help to build your arm strength and teach you how to hold your body throughout the exercise. Second, he will start to focus on your endurance so that you can build up to performing 30 chin-ups in one set. These two steps are initially performed separately, but as you progress with each step, you will eventually bring them together for the third step. This will build up your repetitions until you are finally completing 1 set of 30 reps, and hopefully you will have the confidence to w increase that number at a healthy pace. Why Master the Chin-Up? There is usually always an advantage to your body, health and physique to learn a new exercise. Chin-ups are similar to pull-ups; although, they make a much larger contribution to your upper back. If you've ever seen a gymnast's back you kw the results achievable by including chin-ups in a workout two to three times a week. Chin-ups will make an impact on your. . . Biceps The muscles located on the back of your upper arms. Latissimus Dorsi Large, flat muscles on the posterior of the back. These muscles are responsible for much of the shoulder movement Abdominals Performing chin-ups means keeping your body held still and aligned. This control makes a huge impact on your abs. Start Improving Your Body Strength and Endurance Today! Fitness training requires dedication. 30 Chin-Ups in 30 Days teaches you how to build and apply that kind of dedication. You will laugh at your previous tion of a chin-up when you make it to the 30 day marker. Thirty chin-ups will longer be an intimidating challenge, and you will probably already be pushing yourself past that number. If you are ready for an entirely new approach to building your upper body through resistance training or if you are just looking for a new challenge, pick up your copy today. Now includes EXCLUSIVE bonus offer for 30 Chin-Ups in 30 Days! readers: If you buy 30 Chin-Ups in 30 Days!! today, you will also get a FREE BONUS copy of the best-selling report: Fitness & Exercise This bestselling book helps you to achieve your fitness goals through a little-kwn approach to achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. And yes, these fitness cheats are backed by facts. It's also yours ABSOLUTELY FREE if you buy 30 Chin-Ups in 30 Days! today. Pick up your copy today as it is available for a short period only!
- Author BiographyBorn and raised on the West Coast, Grant Michaels has been a private trainer to competitive bodybuilders and strength athletes for more than three decades and has seen countless fitness fads come and go. He focuses his teaching on a combination of the time-tested exercises that have always been shown to produce results and cutting edge, science-backed methods. His enthusiasm for helping people reach peak physical performance lead him to start writing and sharing the techinques previously only available to his private physical training clients. In his free time he enjoys travel, spending time with his wife and three wonderful boys and of course... Working out!
- Author(s)Grant Michaels
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.