All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Power of Praising GodWhen Becky Harling was diagsed with cancer over ten years ago, she begged God for healing. A friend of hers had ather idea. She challenged Becky to spend twenty minutes a day in praise. Becky thought, What if I m t feeling thankful? But as she intentionally praised God, she began to experience new joy and her relationship with God has never been the same.Now, in The Thirty-Day Praise Challenge, Becky guides you in praising God for twenty minutes every day for one month. Arranged topically, the book includes music selections to enhance your praise journey and creative ideas for continuing the habit of praise.As Becky writes, If you take this challenge, your faith will grow more than you dreamed possible. You will experience more joy, less insecurity, more courage, less anxiety. Thirty days of praising God. Are you ready?
- Author BiographyBecky Harling is a sought-after speaker and the author of several books. Her degree in biblical literature, as well as her experience as a missionary, women s ministries director, and survivor of breast cancer and sexual abuse, bring depth to her message. Becky s husband, Steve, is pastor at Foothills Community Church in Arvada, Colorado. Becky and Steve have four grown children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Becky Harling
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight172 g
- Width131 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.