All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a newly-revised, 2014 edition of this title, including additional math practice in each workout. 30 Days to Acing the Upper Level SSAT gives students the proven strategies and practice needed to successfully prepare for the Upper Level SSAT, including: The fundamental strategies that will help students ace each multiple-choice section of the test: verbal, reading, and quantitative 15 workouts that include practice for each type of question on the test Detailed explanations for every question to help students analyze and improve their performance Each workout can be completed in a single sitting, making it an ideal amount of practice for students to complete between classes. This book is designed both for students and families to use independently and for educators to use as a text with their students. While most other prep manuals mix together instruction for very different tests into one single volume, all of the material in 30 Days to Acing the Upper Level SSAT is specific to the Upper Level SSAT. Students can use this book confidently and independently without being distracted by material that is t relevant. Test Prep Works has developed a full series of books for the Upper Level SSAT, including: Success on the Upper Level SSAT: A Complete Course -- Students benefit from the comprehensive content instruction, test-taking strategies, and practice provided in this book, including vocabulary lessons and drills, math content lessons and problem sets, reading strategies and drills, and one full-length practice test. 30 Days to Acing the Upper Level SSAT -- Students looking for more practice will benefit from the 15 workouts in this book, and instructors can use the workouts as assignments that reinforce test-taking strategies and help measure progress. Each workout includes practice questions from all sections of the test and can easily be completed in a single sitting. This book also introduces the test-taking strategies that are critical for success on the Upper Level SSAT. The Best Ufficial Practice Tests for the Upper Level SSAT -- This book consists of two full-length practice tests with answer keys, allowing students and instructors to measure progress and preparing students for what they will experience on test day. (Note -- These practice tests have different questions than the practice test in Success on the Upper Level SSAT: A Complete Course and the two books can be combined for a total of three full-length practice tests.) Each book in the series can be used independently or they can be combined with each other, depending on the needs of the individual student.
- Author BiographyChrista Abbott has been a private test prep tutor for more than a decade, helping her students gain admission to some of the top independent schools in the country. She has now used that experience to develop materials that help students prepare for independent school admissions tests. The approaches used in these books are based on the latest research about how students learn, so that preparation can be an effective and efficient use of time. These materials are also written to be developmentally appropriate for the ages of the students taking the tests. Christa is a graduate of Middlebury College and received her Masters in Education from the University of Virginia, a program nationally recognized for its excellence. She resides in Arlington, VA with her husband and three children. Christa continues to coach students one-on-one in the Washington, D.C., area as well as students all over the world via the internet.
- Author(s)Christa B Abbott M Ed
- PublisherTest Prep Works, LLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTest Prep Works, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.