All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 30 days you can transform your body and develop Super Abs. Qualified Exercise Scientist Damien Kelly has come up with a daily plan that will put you on the path to that six-pack you've always wanted. 30 Days to Super Abs is all about enhancing those muscles that are so important for whole-body function. After all, our abdominal muscles are so important. There isn't an exercise that doesn't use them in some way. But more often than t, most people don't kw how to work them correctly. 30 Days to Super Abs is full of easy-to-follow exercises designed to target your abs and core. Plus, there are some healthy and tasty recipes that will perfectly complement your active lifestyle and have you shedding that stomach fat in time.
- Author BiographyDamien Kelly is a qualified Exercise Scientist with more than 17 years of experience as a professional trainer and fitness journalist. Damien s workouts and fitness advice was featured in The Sunday Telegraph for more than 10 years.
- Author(s)Damien Kelly
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight320 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.