All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIs insecurity robbing you of life's fullness? You can understand and overcome the fears that limit you. And you can build the confidence you need to reach your personal and professional goals. 30 Days to a Stronger, More Confident You uses biblical and present-day examples to help you discover the secrets to bold and fearless living at home, at work, and at play. Strategies such as resting in God's Word, resisting intimidation, and remembering past victories provide an effective plan of attack on self-doubt. You'll also learn how to: value individuality; establish boundaries; conquer perfectionism; empower others; and embrace success. Through Scripture-based principles, heart-searching personal challenges, and healing prayers and affirmations, you will discover the path to a more successful you.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Pegues is a certified behavioral consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.