Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionSaint Paul was perhaps the most important evangelizer in the early Church, baptizing scores into a burgeoning Christianity. An Apostle and a martyr, he is most often remembered as a firebrand, but his letters were deeply and profoundly spiritual. In 30 Days with Saint Paul, Thomas J. Craughwell delves into the scriptures, and brings forth the devotional power of Saint Paul. An intimate encounter with one of the most powerful missionaries of Church, learn from the man who converted thousands to Christianity. Packed with excerpts from Saint Paul's epistles and other passages of scripture, and supplemented with beautiful prayers and meditations for each day, 30 Days with Saint Paul brings the Apostles passionate and unfailing faith to life.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Craughwell is author of more than two dozen published works. Among them are his highly acclaimed Saints Behaving Badly (Doubleday, 2006) and Saints Preserved: An Encyclopedia of Relics (Image, 2011). Craughwell's book, Stealing Lincoln's Body (Harvard University Press, 2007), has been adapted into a History Channel documentary. His articles have been printed by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inside the Vatican, and Our Sunday Visitor. A popular speaker, Craughwell has appeared on EWTN, CNN, and Ave Maria radio to discuss saints, the canonization process, and Catholic history. He writes out of his home in Bethel, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Thomas J Craughwell
- PublisherTan Books
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.