All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Stanley lays out 30 Life Principles that can help you become more like Christ every day. This is accomplished through the power of His Holy Spirit, and through your own diligence and discipline. In this book, author Charles Stanley lays out 30 Life Principles that can help you in the process. You will learn: God's Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm, fight all your battles on your knees and you will win every time, God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him, and much more. These principles are laid out as a study guide for use in individual devotional or group study-eugh for every day of the month. By practicing these 30 Life Principles, you will be cooperating fully with the Spirit of God, and your life will grow into the likeness of Christ.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including the top devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley's goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. This is because, as he says, It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people's lives.
- Author(s)Charles F. Stanley
- PublisherNelson Reference & Electronic Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintNelson Reference & Electronic Publishing
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.