All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophisticated, bold or quirky jewellery doesn't have to cost the earth. With a foundation of some handy techniques you'll be able to create your own versions of high-end designer statement pieces (or your favourite pins on Pinterest) to suit any outfit or occasion. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced crafter, it's possible to make beautiful pieces in just 30 minutes or less. There are 60 lovely projects including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, hairbands, rings and more that will transform your everyday wardrobe. The projects incorporate a range of crafting techniques - from basic wirework, stringing and beading to simple cross stitch and sewing - and different materials like fabric, lace, leather and polymer clay. All are designed to get you crafting quickly and easily with simple steps that can be completed in 30 minute sessions. You'll learn the basics of jewellery-making such as how to make a jump ring and attach bead caps, as well as the proper use and maintenance of jewellery-making equipment. Beginners will build basic skills from the start and will gain confidence as their experience broadens with each project. More kwledgeable readers are sure to find plenty of ideas to inspire and expand their interest in the craft. 30 Minute Jewellery is the perfect fit for any schedule or crafting ability. You're never too busy to make something beautiful.
- Author BiographyBeverly McCullough grew up in a family of artists and seamstresses and began sewing as a teenager, making her own clothes and bedroom decor. She previously worked as a website and graphic designer before devoting herself to her crafting blog, Flamingo Toes, where she posts sewing, embroidery, jewellery-making and home decor tutorials for beginners. Her style is a mix between the modern and vintage and she incorporates her love for sewing, cross stitch, and embroidery with jewellery-making to create unique pieces. Her work has been published in various craft magazines and her projects have appeared on television in the America. Beverly lives in Carlsbad, California, U.S.A., with her husband, two teenagers and two cats.
- Author(s)Beverley McCullough
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.