Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a collection of knitting projects that you really can fit into your spare time, matter where you are. Enjoy the fruits of your labour faster with this array of mini-knits that you can finish whenever you have half an hour to spare. Designed to knit up quickly, these quick-fix designs will liven up a boring TV show or give you something to do while dinner's cooking. Boring train journeys will never be the same again. Best of all, you won't need to spend lots of money on new and fancy yarns (unless you want to) as they can easily be knitted from what you have in your stash of leftovers already. The patterns assume knitting skill, and include instructions for binding on and off, knit and purl stitch, increases, decreases, and knitting in the round. As well as this, they introduce a number of new stitches and techniques to keep more advanced knitters interested. Whether you are knitting for yourself or whipping up a last minute gift, this book has something for everyone.
- Author BiographyCarol Meldrum is a textile designer, workshop tutor and author of many popular knitting and crochet books, including Easy Crochet Accessories, Funky Knits, Easy Beaded Crochet, Knitted Icons, Love Crochet and Knitlympics. Since graduating from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee, she has worked within the textile industry as a designer for many High Street fashion outlets as well as internationally renowned hand knit label Rowan, and her unique take on all things textile can be found online at www.beatknit.com and in selected boutique shops in Scotland. Carol's main goal is to give others the confidence to create handmade objects of their own, by sharing skills that have been handed down through generations to produce new and exciting projects that will inspire others to do the same.
- Author(s)Carol Meldrum
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.