All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can find time to enjoy the benefits of yoga in your own home. In 30-Minute Yoga, certified yoga instructor Viveka Blom Nygren demonstrates how to do a half-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga session in your own home so that you can achieve focus and calm on a more regular basis. With full-color photographs of yoga positions to help guide you through your home workout, Nygren explains what it means to practice yoga and how to breathe correctly, then walks readers through various yoga movements-basic positions, forward bends, relaxation poses-and closes with an exploration of how to make your yoga practice truly individual for you, through mantras and meditation. If you are new to yoga, beginner modifications are provided to help you attain a successful workout. If you are more advanced, use 30-Minute Yoga as a supplement to your full yoga sessions.
- Author BiographyViveka Blom Nygren is a certified yoga teacher and runs two yoga studios. She has practiced Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga since 2000, but first came into contact with yoga while pregnant in the 1990s. Viveka has previously made two very successful yoga DVDs, one aimed at beginners and the other for continuing students of yoga. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Author(s)Viveka Blom Nygren
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note60 color photos
- Weight271 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.