All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally a tax planning book for the MicroBusiness, those businesses with $1 million or less in annual sales. Tax planning is a key element in running a successful business. An effective tax plan for a business owner can be as valuable as an effective business plan! Learn to: Take advantage of current-year tax savings strategies; Defer taxes to future years to improve current-year cash flow; Avoid penalties and interest by calculating the amount of tax that will be due ahead of time. The main idea behind this series is: If you only have thirty minutes of time to dedicate to the subject, then these are the most important things you should learn during those thirty minutes.
- Author(s)Michael T Hanley
- PublisherHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.