All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTax planning is a key element in running a successful business. An effective tax plan for a business owner can be as valuable as an effective business plan. Effective Tax Planning for the MicroBusiness is devoted to tax savings, tax deferral, and tax planning strategies for the small business owner and self-employed individual with $1 million or less in annual sales/revenue. These strategies have been boiled down into their key elements and presented in a simple, easy-to read format. As part of the 30 Minutes With... book series, this book is meant to be read in 30 minutes. The 30 Minutes With... series was designed to fill the needs of a fast-paced world in which time is the most valuable commodity. The goal of the series is to present existing information in a concise format, giving readers a comprehensive overview of a topic in a single 30 minute reading session.
- Author(s)Michael T Hanley
- PublisherHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHanfield Publishing Group, Inc.
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.