All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese trios arrangements were scored and compiled basically for recreational playing, yet keeping in mind many of the problems confronting young players. The music is carefully phrased, and unlike many books of this nature, dynamics play an important part. The two categories of compositions are those of a serious nature and folk or traditional songs. Although it is recommended that a trio play this book, it will also be satisfactory for duets. The repeats are optional, but for public performance they should be observed. The melody is always in the first part; for that reason players may alternate parts.
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight128 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.