All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wish you were better at mental arithmetic? Young or old, everyone can sharpen their mental maths and rejuvenate the grey matter with these incredibly simple but effective puzzles straight from the desk of the original and best 30 Second Challenge maths master. See how quickly you can work your way through each puzzle - from beginner to advanced level - and feel your mental agility improve every day. Compelling, fun and suitable for all ages and abilities, this is the ultimate brain-training tool for people on the go.
- Author(s)Norman Lock
- PublisherBlake Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight454 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.