All listings for this product
About this product
- Description30-Second Twentieth Century presents a unique approach to modern history. It condenses 100 years of invation and art, politics and conflict, triumph and disaster, into 50 graphic snapshots that offer an instant appreciation of the way the world revolves and evolves. It invites the reader to consider which events define a period of history and why. From the Red Army to Black Monday, from Woodstock to the World Wide Web, this is the fastest way to travel through time.
- Author BiographyJonathan T. Reynolds is Professor of History at Northern Kentucky University, USA. He is a Fulbright Scholar, and received the Aggrey Award for Excellence in Teaching at Livingstone College in 1998 and the Outstanding Junior Faculty award at NKU in 2001. He served on the Executive Board of the World History Association from 2006 to 2010, and for Phi Alpha Theta from 2010. He is an Editor for H-Africa and World History Connected. Reynolds teaches courses in African History, History of Imperialism, World History, the History of Food, and Historical Methodology.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJonathan T. Reynolds
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.