All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionConstructors in electronics, particularly youngster and beginners, may think that step from discrete component to integrated circuit is a bridge too far . This book contains 30 easy-to-build IC projects that will prove otherwise continuing the minimal soldering, screwdriver technique of book BP 378, 45 Simple Electronic Terminal Block Projects , this IC version forms a natural sequel. A glance through circuit and layout diagrams included with each project should convince beginners that most of the circuit complexity has been taken care of by the TCs. Requiring few additional components, this black-box technique enables and encourages the constructor to progress to more advanced projects. In an attempt to cover a wide range of interest with a restricted number of ICs and components, subject titles for the chapters include: timer projects, Op-amp projects, counter projects, Nand-gate projects, miscellaneous projects. This volume provides a safe and simple integrated circuit solutions for games, security communications, music and other projects.
- Author(s)Roy Bebbington
- PublisherBernard Babani Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBP S.
- Series Part/Volume Number379
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBernard Babani Publishing
- Content Notefigures
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.