All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIf you own a small, local company or run a community-based organization, this is the book for you. It's likely that you don't have a communications person let alone a PR department and there's way that you can afford to pay a PR firm to help with media relations. If that's the case, this simple, easy to follow book will help you!
- Author BiographyTim Herrera has performed just about every job there is in the media field: television and radio news reporter and anchor, free-lance writer, newspaper columnist, and Communications Director for several state agencies in California. He currently serves as Communications Director for the Sacramento County Office of Education. He is the author of four other books on family and parenting related issues.
- Author(s)Tim Herrera
- Date of Publication22/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.